September 25th, 2019
The autumn is here and, although, the warm weather seems to resist leaving Barcelona, we expect pleasant temperatures for pedaling in a short time. Even so, it is possible that we need to keep in mind some measures.
September has arrived to the end while the autumn is making room and this is a perfect season for pedaling. If you are not sure about this, right down you have some reasons:
- A pleasing temperature, without stifling sensations or neither very cold weather.
- Landscapes with a lot of different colors.
- Forests which clears our views with the fall of the leaves.
- There are a lot of activities and holidays’ days that allow us to enjoy of long weekends perfects to discover closer places.
- Rain -of course, we are not talking about the environmental catastrophes, as the raining of the last days- which purify and clean the air of the city.
Ok, we know that this last advantage could be and inconvenient if we are pedaling unprepared. So, in order we can welcome the rain, the only thing that we have to do is always leave our homes with the properly equipment: comfortable and waterproof clothes and with a tune-up and visible bicycle in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Enjoy the autumn by bicycle! We are going to do that through the streets of Barcelona for sure 😉