In a few days we will start the new year and, as usually happens, we cannot avoid looking back, reviewing everything that we have achieved this year and prepare a new list of intentions for this next year.
Surely all of the intentions that you have thought of are good and laudable, but, please, ask yourself these three questions:
- Are these intentions specific enough? Setting up great goals without some specific steps which we need to achieve in order to arrive at the finish line is a typical error which distances us from our objective.
- (¿)Have you deadline dates? Using a deadline date in each one of the steps is also a key tool.
- Are these intentions realistic? No one knows us better than we ourselves, so, on the base of this, review your intentions again and convert them into something realistic.
Based on our principles, we want to suggest three intentions to everyone, which cannot be lacking in any list:
- Go to work by bicycle… You have a lot of tips about how and why you can do this in our blog. Following the previous questions, you can start achieving some steps, such as: the first weeks I will go by bicycle one day, the next ones two days and, in this manner, increase the number progressively. It’s important for you to mark you the dates of the advances on a calendar so that you can see the quick progress.
- During the next holidays put the tips about ecotourism into practice: look for new activities which you haven’t experienced yet, in some place of the world that you don’t know and share them with the people of the place.
- Get to know more about your city: How many corners of your city don’t you know? Start with local tourism which brings you closer to your roots. It’s cheap, easy and gratifying.
With these three intentions, which each one has to adapt it to his expectations, we will achieve a lot of other intentions that appear on our list: more exercise, more savings, reducing the pollution, reducing the consumption…
And if you have achieved some of them already, plan on a way to improve them and share them with us 😉 We are in contact through the social networks.